First established in 1999, we are now operating from 7 offices in 3 countries, Australia, Indonesia and Vietnam. Our professional and helpful team is ready to give the best assistance in relation to your education in Australia and/or visa applications.
What we do
- We assist prospective students to choose the right course and education institution according to their career and life aspirations.
- We help the recently arrived students to settle, and always ready to give them any advice they need during their stay in Australia.
- We assist them in any migration issues, obtaining work permit, opening bank accounts (even before arrival), accommodation, airport pickup, and employment.
- We assist them whenever they experience study difficulties. We sit with them to see how they can improve their study habit, and provide guidance on how to obtain the best possible results out of their course.
- We organise social activities, and we like to ensure that their experience during their stay in Australia is a memorable one.
Our clients come from many different backgrounds and nationalities, such as Indonesian, Thai, Bangladeshi, Nepalese, Chinese, Hong Kong SAR residence, Columbian, Finnish, German, English, Russian, Slovakian, Indian, Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese, Malaysian, Singaporean, Mongolian, Peruvian, Mexican, Australian, Lebanese and Egyptian.
Registered migration agents
As registered migration agents (MARN 0209467 and 0317320) and member of the Migration Institute of Australia, we are experienced in providing the right advice on Australian migration matters (for both permanent and temporary visas).