If you come to Australia using Tourist visa and are thinking to study here, there is good news. Now you can apply Student visa as a Tourist visa holder.

Tourist visa holder will be able to apply for Student visa in Australia.

Contact us now and we will help you to arrange for your visa.

Have a chat with us


Progress Study